Full-featured remote IT-infrastructure in the cloud
An IT-infrastructure is created in the cloud that is completely similar to the office. It is possible to create the required number of virtual machines (servers), several network segments, control and integration with AD and security tools.
Several virtual servers are created in the cloud with the following functions and roles:
- Security server: Firewall, Client Access VPN;
- Remote Desktop Server (Terminal Server) for organizing remote desktops of employees with the ability to install Microsoft Office, Skype, etc.;
- 1C: Enterprise 8 server cluster (optional);
- Database server (optional);
- File server;
- Application servers (optional).
One of the most popular IT solutions for business today is cloud technology. Thanks to this technology, you can make: a convenient backup, a backup server, or even transfer all the software, mail, databases to a remote server in Europe, Asia, Australia, or America. Owners of such “clouds” do not stop work due to theft of equipment, sudden inspections, lack of electricity in the office, because factual information remains intact and safe. Using the IT-infrastructure in the cloud, you can continue to work from home, on a business trip or on vacation, anywhere in the world.
Cloud technology (or cloud computing) is the ability to “rent” computer capacities from suppliers. This allows you to take a real repository of information outside your office, leaving the necessary access to authorized persons. One of the important advantages of cloud technology is its flexibility. In the cloud, you can place both the application and the platform, or the whole IT-infrastructure
IT-infrastructure is a combination and interconnection of all information services, systems and services of a company. In other words, a special program for exchanging confidential messages, corporate mail, collaboration services, security programs, an accounting and analysis platform (for example, 1C) – all this is included in the IT-infrastructure.
Modern cloud technologies allow you to deploy your entire infrastructure on a remote server. The following benefits can be highlighted separately:
- Economy – you do not have to purchase additional and expensive equipment, spend money and time on maintaining and setting it up.
- Reliability – you will not depend on the equipment in your office, on power surges, on unexpected checks and technical failures. Often, a cloud service provider company uses the most modern and powerful equipment, highly qualified staff of round-the-clock technical support, which is simply not affordable for small enterprises.
- Simplicity – for ordinary employees, familiar applications and platforms will work the same way, or even better. IT-infrastructure in the cloud does not require additional staff training.
- Convenience – you and your staff will be able to use all services, work both in the office and at home, on vacation, business trip, etc.
- Safe – in addition to internal security services, each large company that supplies cloud storage has its own security center, which can analyze and prevent risks in a timely manner and report on possible vulnerabilities in your system.
- Confidentiality – all work with information, including trade secrets or classified information, is carried out in encrypted form. Most firms also provide separate “clouds” for storing special information, up to state secrets.
- Flexibility – did you need more power, a new service, a new cloud? It is extremely easy to implement in the cloud and does not take much time.